These unique and original patterns have detailed, easy to follow instructions that guarantee that you will create a lovely finished product. Even if you've never stitched anything before, you will be all set to create something wonderful!
Things to do with a tiny felt friend:
- Set one on a shelf to look cute
- Make a baby mobile or garland
- Tie one onto a gift package
- Give one to your favorite small person to play with
- Pin one to your shirt
- Hang one from your Christmas tree
- Leave them unstuffed and make finger puppets
- Carry one in your bag or pocket and take pictures of him around town (tag me on IG: @aimee_littledear #littledear)
- Stick one on a magnet and put it on your fridge
- Give one to someone special and make them smile
Be sure to visit our tutorials for lots of tips and ideas for sewing with felt.