Subscribe to the little dear mailing list for special news, free project downloads,
and a $5 coupon code!
Welcome to the little dear Stitch Journal: a DIY embroidery activity book! You will love working your way through this beautiful rainbow sampler, stitching, learning and playing. Discover mindful, relaxing moments of creativity as you stitch through the inspiring, no-pressure pages at your own pace. Perfect for absolute beginners as well as seasoned embroiderers, this unique project is fun for everyone!
** This is 6 page PDF Download digital pattern (these photos are of the printed fabric sampler!) You will need your own fabric to transfer the patterns to, pattern does not include printable colors.
• Create a one of a kind, embroidered journal as you stitch these pages
in your own, unique way.
• Work through the pages one at a time, or skip around and do
a little here and there.
• Each page has instructions, but they are just suggestions! Always follow
your own imagination.
• Take your time, stitch at your own pace, play, learn and create!
• When you're done stitching, cut and sew your pages together into
a little fabric keepsake book. (the finished book is about 4x5 inches)
• Visit little-dear.com/stitchjournal for more ideas, tips, finishing instructions
and stitch diagrams.
little dear hand embroidery patterns are so unique and so much fun to stitch! Just transfer your patterns to fabric (transferring techniques can be found here!) and embroider.
This beautiful, original design has detailed, easy to follow instructions that guarantee that you will create a lovely finished product.
You will be able to download your digital files as soon as you purchase.
*Additional online sewing and embroidery instructions can be found here: little-dear.com/stitchjournal
You will need your own fabric, needle, floss and hoop to complete this project.
design © aimee ray